Forums Western Europe Portugal Wrong street name

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Pedro Conceicao 4 years, 3 months ago
  • Jaime Vaz

This street changed his name 3 years ago. The new name of this street is Rua Quinta da Fervença. I already changed the name of this street but for some reason was reverted. Can someone explain to me why? You can visit google maps to confirm this change.

Pedro Conceicao

Hi Jaime,
    Indeed, you are totally right. I double check with the moderator that reject your edit and he really make a mistake.
    Said that I already code it correctly. Can you double check and see if everything related to the street name are ok now?
    Thanks, and Regards,
    Pedro Conceição
    HERE Map Creator

Jaime Vaz

Hi!
    One link is still missing. I changed the name of the link again. Can you check it?
    Can I put now some house numbers on the street?

Pedro Conceicao

Hi Jaime, sorry I miss your reply. The street name is already added also in the stretch that you mentioned.
    About house number of course you can put the house numbers. Just activate first the layer of house numbers (top right corner) in order to know which ones are already present.
    Thanks again for all your edits.
    Regards,
    Pedro Conceição
    HERE Map Creator Portugal

Jaime Vaz

Hi!
    I added the house number that I have 100% sure.

Kindly review and approve.

Kind regards,
    Jaime Vaz

Pedro Conceicao

Hi Jaime,
    Thanks for the house numbers. I already approve and integrate the changes you made,
    Kind Regards,
    Pedro Conceição
    Here Map Creator Portugal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.