Forums Western Europe Belgium Wintam

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by Mushq Official 3 weeks, 6 days ago
  • Guy Vandervorst

The new (build 1997!) locks at Wintam are completely missing! Compare satelite-view to road-view.

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

when you make a post you need to provide map coordinates or page link so it can be identified what area you talking about

Guy Vandervorst

Sorry did forget. Locks are here: 51.11717278024872, 4.30214070034628

Eric Oeder

What exactly is missing there at the provided coordinates?

Guy Vandervorst

In the 90’s they build a new lock, which created a new island between the lock and the river Rupel. The old waterway isn’t anymore, it is now a DHL-plant (51.100655491077895, 4.318976205435489). I had to be there and couldn’t find it on the map. That’s why I discovered the missing lock.. Combine the map with the sateliteview, then you can see it.
    On that island there is a road. There is also a new road next to the new waterway.(J. Van Herbruggenstraat)
    (The new Garmin City navigator is also incorrect at that place.)

Eric Oeder

ok, now I see. I will create a ticket for the Core Map team who will digitize the area accordingly. Once done I´ll let you know.

Mushq Official

Discover exquisite Pakistani luxury pret wear at Mushq Pakistan. Elevate your style with our exclusive collection of luxury pret, offering unparalleled elegance and sophistication. Explore our curated range of pret wear, designed to reflect timeless charm and contemporary fashion trends. Shop now for the epitome of Pakistani luxury fashion!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.