Forums Eastern Europe Georgia Why a point & shoot film camera is being considered first from Pentax – ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Loren Vags 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Travis Drot

I’m curious as to users here, comments, on if Pentax does decide to make a film camera then why are they going to make a point and shoot film camera first – ?

I guess they’ve done their marketing research, but I for one, and I think most on this forum, would prefer a new SLR film camera from them…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Travis Drot.
    Anna Conways

When I studied at the film institute, we were told that it was much better than using a conventional film camera.
    however, it depends on what effect you want to achieve

Loren Vags

While I don’t have any insider information, they might be trying to tap into a different market segment – perhaps people looking for a more compact, portable option for shooting film.
    That being said, I also share your enthusiasm for a new SLR film camera from Pentax. But who knows, they might still release one in the future! I actually attended a film school in Prague a few years back, and I remember how valuable it was to have access to different types of cameras for our projects. So, whether you’re shooting with a point-and-shoot or an SLR, it’s all about finding the right tool for the job and making the most of your creativity. Happy shooting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.