Forums General Welcome to the HERE Map Creator Discussion Forum

This topic contains 73 replies, has 62 voice, and was last updated by Marco Devin 1 week ago
  • Manitra RAJAONA

Bonjour,

L’heure indiquée par mon GPS n’est plus bonne depuis la mise à jour, comment la régler ?

Merci.

Kevin Hutchison

Most Vehicle manufacturers do not seem to care about updating maps and as they are sourced from Here mapping the issue seems to be that here is not updating. You need to take it up with Nissan.

In answer to your, question though there is a system of updating Here maps contained in a program called Here Map Creator http://www.mapcreator.here.com that you can access, so if you succeed in getting Nissan to listen, at least your changes will be included.

Peter Sephton

How do we get speed limits corrected? The limits shown on the map along the A629 Lane Head Road, in the areas around Birdsedge and Shepley near Huddersfield are all wrong. But there doesn’t seem to be a way to change these on the map system …and anyway I don’t know exactly where they change – it needs access to the local authority maps.

kelley ringo

I got this map up date 8-29-2019 for $170.50 . put in the car and there are streets that are not on there. I called the company and they told me to contact you for help. Can you help me ?My car is a 2015 buick lacross. order #40904591
    Article/Description #84524520

nasir abbas

Hello, How are you, I m intended to cover an agricultural area of Botswana in map. What will be the appropriate process of it .

Your Best Regards
    John Mark
    Marketing Executive: https://www.masseyferguson.co.bw/

Michael Saunders

What is the best road type to use for a private road that is not open to through traffic.

Matthias Leidner

Wie geht das denn hier in deutscher Sprache?

Matthias Leidner

Verstehe nich! In Deutsch bitte!

Serrurier Strasbourg serrurerie Strasbourg

Notre Serrurier bischheim de confiance est à votre service 24h/7j pour ouverture de porte, changement de serrure, blindage de porte, dépannage rideaux métallique ou volet roulant.
    Contactez notre serrurier berg immédiatement pour un dépannage serrurerie de qualité.
    Nous vous proposons un service SOS Serrurier breitenbach, à ce niveau, nos artisans seront capables d’intervenir dans les plus brefs délais pour vous offrir leurs services très performants de dépannage serrurerie.
    N’hésitez pas à demander l’intervention du meilleur serrurier le plus près de chez-vous à Strasbourg. Notre serrurier oberhoffen-sur-moder intervient d’urgence, aussi pour la reproduction et duplication de clés, l’ouverture et l’installation du coffre-fort.
    Possédant toutes les compétences nécessaires et tout le savoir-faire demandé, serrurier obernai est capable de vous rendre les meilleures réalisations de vos travaux.
    La solution est très proche de vous, notre société met à votre service une équipe composée des meilleurs experts serrurier Brumath, disponibles pour vous.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Serrurier Strasbourg serrurerie Strasbourg.
    Alex Filyakov

Космонавтов 59 открыли школу 525. Добавите ее на карту в 2 и 3d. Так она в 2гис

Mark Jobs

Book your tickets with American Airlines Reservations, and we can assure you that you will get the best of services while traveling with us. Everyone wants a stress free and comfortable journey. We at American Airlines will provide you with the best of the service, which will be budget-friendly and hassle-free. At American Airlines, you will get great offers and deals and exclusive discounts on various products and services.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Mark Jobs.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Mark Jobs.
    Vladimir Budjelan

How long it takes till the map addings take place ??? Why updating maps , adding new roads , buildings, streets ,when they never appear in Here maps

Karin Walsh

I live in Leland, NC (Northwest, NC) 140 is a new road that i see when i bring up the area map on this web sight however when i received and downloaded my SYNC 3 (received 12/17/19. This was not on it. Do you know why by any chance. Also how do i know if any new roads in my area have been updated on the flash drive i received??

Mia Parker

I have been observing your website for long and noticed that it really informative and engaging. I am associated with American Airlines Flights, in case you want to book your flights with us. Feel free to contact us . Visit: https://airlinesreservation.org/american-airlines

Joshua Lo

Please do something about all the spam in recent posts for the United States.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.