Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Traffic information abroad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Marek M 4 years, 7 months ago
  • Marek M

Hi everybody! I am here because VW support let me know that I have to join this forum with my problem. I’m not sure if I have to ask here about it but maybe someone can help me.

First question. I will use my SatNaV abroad first time. I tried to test it before I go so I typed a destination address and it made me confused. No info about traffic abroad. It means no radio information but also no red/yellow lines showing traffic on the roads. Does it work like this really?

Second question. The information about traffic in UK is visible but only on main roads. It means motorways and another main roads but if there is a traffic jam on some less important street there is no info. Is it possible to have full inforamtion about traffic?

I have to mention that my navigation is connected to internet by WiFi. There is no problem with internet.

I tried to find some topics on this forum but I didn’t find it. If someone could help me I am thankful.
    Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Marek M.
    Claire Robinson

Hi Marek,
    Apologies for the delay – this is in the process of being fully answered (hopefully) by the traffic team via myself.
    Thanks,
    Claire

Marek M

thank you Claire. Is there any additional topic open?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.