Forums Western Europe United Kingdom This is Smiths Drive – Google currently has this wrong as Scotts Road

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Terry Bates 1 year, 11 months ago
  • Terry Bates

It isn't… you can just look at their Streetview to see thay got it wrong…. heaven forbid we wouldn't want Here Maps copying Google Map mistakes.

Ditto the spur is Smith Drive… I know I left that blank last time I did it since i didn't know it's name. It is Smiths Drive… second one to the east is Scotts Road. Some joker house numbered what is Smiths Drive the east spur which I never did with the clashing house numbers of the Scotts Road.

Sorted all that out now so Smiths Drive is correctly house numbered on the left spur as far as possible. 23, 25, 27 is held for the development. I've put them in the correct place when it gets built. 1-15 they have yet to put the road in. The top entrance of the estate isn't going to be as it is at the minute when built. A builders road is what you see. I've taken the name out of that. It won't be Vale Street between Nantong Way and Upper Bank Court.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.