Forums Western Europe United Kingdom The only way to get to the Holiday Inn and the Meat Eaters Place is next roundab

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Terry Bates 4 years, 9 months ago
  • Terry Bates

I deleted the link road between the two. You can't get to the hotel or restaurant from the roundabout above.

I found the dead end in driving away from the Holiday Inn using HereMaps data !. I've posted up the OS local information and if you look at Google recent images you can see the road use to go there but is now taken out. TomTom had it right – I checked. Given the amount of traffic going to the Holiday Inn and the pub restaurant I guess a lot of people had the same problem of the connection being in when it's now removed.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Thanks Terry,

I’ve stayed in that hotel and seem to remember the road being accessable at one point. Anyway thanks for the edit. Ive removed the road name Bullrush Grove from the roundbaout access as well. It should be unnamed to B&Q.
    Thanks
    Ben

Terry Bates

Thanks Ben.

A little trying when we found the dead end. One of those example where the sat images and OS detailed mapping provide the evidence !. Reckon they took the road out when the petrol station was built for planning / access reasons.

Terry Bates

It’s reverted again to show the access road from that roundabout. Will delete again !.

The local OS data shows the road gone. It’s boarded up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.