Forums Western Europe United Kingdom The multi-story car park here is now no more

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 1 year, 9 months ago
  • Terry Bates

It now closed:

https://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/newsroom/haverfordwest-multi-storey-car-park-to-close-on-monday-june-20th-ahead-of-demolition-and-new-public-transport-interchange-development

Fini etc. I've noticed cars trying to get into the building site following their satnav so this POI needs to be removed and never put back on. I'm not sure of what road layout will end up once they have built their new transport interchange…. just won't be parking your car there or in volumes. It's aimed at a bus interchange so you can go into Haverfordwest at night and party by bus, not by car and bus it home after….. I see there is a new multi story planned.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Terry

Ive removed the multistorey car park and created an internal ticket to follow up on the changes for the new transport interchange which seems to be 18 months away from completion.

Thanks, Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.