Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Systems messing up this area

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 2 years, 6 months ago
  • Terry Bates

Your systems keep repeatedly messing up my edits in this area. Started off with very poor digitised roads and wrong naming which I corrected. Then it's shipped to putting back stuff which is wrong which I take out so we have right and wrong and so it goes on…..

You have to work thru the house numbering and the planning house numbered maps of the council with the postcode directory to work out the street names… clearly when the system deletes streets the house numbering then goes wrong as they jump to the closes street.

Clearly when they are validated by the complete process of above isn't applied else you would not end up with builders roads on maps as there were in this area which I corrected. The old problem I reckon of using other peoples maps which aren't correct eg. TomTom, Openstreet and Google Maps as the validation tool and not Local Authority / Postcode Directory / Developers maps which should be used.

Grandma eggs etc.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Terry

I’ve endorsed your edits here. They were sitting a moderation queue for a variety of reasons. Ive also extended the built up area of Carway/Carrwe around this as well (grey shading on the map)
    Thanks,.Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.