Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Speed limit corrections being rejected

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 5 years, 3 months ago
  • James Bancroft

I have corrected the speed limit on roads I’ve driven where the Here road speed library differs from what is actually signed. However some of them are being rejected with the notice “database reflects reality” when in fact the edits I’ve made are reality.

On one, A5120 between Flitwick and Westoning in the attached map, there is a new 40mph limit between the two towns but only the far ends of the 40 limit have been accepted by Here and the vast majority of the rest has been rejected. The yellow section in the middle should be dark orange.

In another case there is a new 30mph limit on the A417 Reading Road in the village of East Hendred which I have edited. This has been rejected and the former 40mph limit is still showing on the map creator.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi James,

Apologies as i completely missed this post. The A417 Reading Road speed reduction was added just after Christmas. Ive made the change to the A5120 today. A couple of reasons why your edit wasn’t accepted but the main was a clashing 40mph advisory speed that was in the HERE database as a warning sign already.

Ive attached an example of the sort of sign plate i mean.

Thanks

Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.