Forums Oceania Australia Smiles First Dental

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Thomas Choi 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Thomas Choi

Smiles First Dental in Northmead is dedicated to providing you with the personalised service you and your family deserves. We are a team of highly motivated and accredited practitioners with graduate degrees from the University of Sydney.

Our Promotions:

PAY NO GAP
    We offer all patients gap-free checkups, cleans and all preventative treatments if you are in a private health fund ($180 for patients not in a private health fund).

CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
    Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
    – Up to $1,000 worth of dental treatments over two years

Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
    * Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.

Smiles First Dental
    19/5-7 Kleins Road, Northmead, NSW 2152
    Phone: (02) 9630 9996
    Fax: 02 9630 9994
    Email: reception@sfdental.com.au

Thomas Choi

Update

My Local Dentists Northmead
    Address: 19/5-7 Kleins Road Northmead, NSW 2152
    Phone: (02) 9630 9996
    Email: reception@sfdental.com.au

My Local Dentists Northmead is dedicated to providing you with the personalised service you and your family deserve.

Our support staff at My Local Dentists Northmead are also highly dedicated and experienced. We ensure each visit with us is as comfortable as possible. We routinely attend additional training courses to learn and provide better ways to cater for your needs.

Dental Treatments

Preventive Dentistry
    General Dentistry
    Cosmetic Dentistry
    Children Dentistry
    Restorative Dentistry
    Orthodontics
    Dental Implants
    Root Canal Treatment
    Teeth Whitening
    Crown & Bridges
    Dentures
    Invisalign
    Dental Emergency

CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
    Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE

DENTAL EMERGENCY
    Same-Day Emergency Appointment Available in Northmead

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.