Forums Oceania Samoa Samoa locations are wrong!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by milass fesenko 1 week, 4 days ago
  • Gyme Atoa

Need help correcting almost all the locations in the country of Samoa (not American Samoa). When using Facebook in Samoa almost all the GPS locations say you are in “Papapapaitai-Cook-Islands” which is NOT correct. The Cook Islands are another country over 1500 km away in the South Pacific. It’s very frustrating every time I or my friends visit our home of Samoa when all our photos on Facebook say we are in the “Cook Islands” instead of Samoa.

Also, Samoa is an independent country formally known as Western Samoa, it is not American Samoa which is a territory of the USA.

Gyme Atoa

Facebook screenshot of incorrect location.

Shona Chisholm

Hello Gyme, Is this error still occuring? The countries are marked correct in our database, so I’m not sure at what point it’s been introduced to the Facebook map.

milass fesenko

Among various gambling options, 5Gringoscz stands out as an online platform. It offers diverse games, appealing to players worldwide. With its easy accessibility, it transforms the gambling experience. From slots to live dealer games, 5gringoscz provides entertainment for all preferences, shaping the modern gambling landscape.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.