Forums Oceania Australia Roundabouts.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Daniel Olar 5 years, 8 months ago
  • Daniel Olar

Hello,

I cannot find any instructions on how an intersection can be changed from a 3 or 4 way to a roundabout.
    A roundabout has been constructed at an intersection near me but it is not on the map yet.

Thank you.
    Daniel

Shona Chisholm

Hi Daniel,
    We have a quick video tutorial on roundabouts here: https://www.facebook.com/bernice.stalley/videos/735053601714/ cheers, Shona

Daniel Olar

Sorry Shona, I do not have a Facebook account so I can’t access that link.
    Is it stored in any other place? If not then we either find a different way or maybe someone else can submit the change.

Thank you.
    Daniel.

Mirza Arfan

Lal Qila’s Finest – INDULGE IN THE ROYAL MUGHAL EXPERIENCE

Have a Peek at the Traditional Pakistani and Indian Food, Served at Its Best & Tantalize Your taste Buds with the scrumptious delight that we offer at LalQila Sydney. Come with your loved ones and Dine in at the Qila of Royal Mughlai Experience

Great Hospitality & Tranquil Surroundings – ENJOY THE SERENITY OF SUBCONTINENTAL CULTURE

We promise an intimate dining experience that offers something for every patron. Discover the taste of kingly Indian cuisines and rejuvenate with the grandiose of Mughals.

Shona Chisholm

Hi Daniel, Try this link instead. Hope that works, but do let me know if any adiditonal questions, thakns, Shona

Daniel Olar

Unfortunately no…

Access Denied
    You don’t have permissions to access this resource.

That is Ok, I will find a way using someone’s Facebook account.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.