Forums General Road with boom or gate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by daniel bryant 1 week, 5 days ago
  • Martin Andersson

    Is there any way to mark a road that is closed for traffic by a boom or a gate? For example. private roads or roads into military areas.

    Jan HERE

    Hi Martin,
    that is not possible at the moment. You can only add restricted driving maneuver but no gates.

    daniel bryant

    Yes, roads that are closed for traffic, such as private roads or roads into military areas, are often marked by a boom barrier or a gate. These physical barriers control access and indicate that entry is restricted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.