Forums Western Europe Norway Right of way

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Bjarne Mjelde 2 years, 11 months ago
  • Knut Støre

I have noticed several inaccuracies in the map data in my local area in particular. My car uses Here maps, and these inaccuracies are annoying when I want the car to drive as autonomously as possible. Now that I know about Map creator and have access to make changes myself, that’s very good, and I’m hoping these changes will end up in my car with the next update. A lot of the inaccuracies are with speed limits, I’ve changed a lot of those, and the changes appear to have been accepted. But other types of inaccuracies I have not been able to change. These are typically places where my car brakes because it thinks I have to yield in an intersection when in fact I’m driving on the road which has the priority. I have even noticed this when there is no intersection at all, but apparently the car thinks there is. Is there any way to fix these problems? I have found no way to change things like these in the Map creator interface.

Bjarne Mjelde

I’ve done some 400 speed limit changes myself in my local area a few months ago (Berlevåg, Tana, Vadsø), unsure if they’ve been picked up. Some of the roads especially fv. 890 were a real mess wrt speed limits.
    At certain places the car brakes and gives a warning that there’s a sharp curve ahead – which is perfectly negotiable in the set speed limit. There must be something more/else than HERE in play here, or there is a layer we don’t have access to. (VW ID.3)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.