Forums Caribbean and South America Paraguay Presentación y consulta

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by MUZAMMIL SEO MUZAMMIL SEO 4 days, 5 hours ago
  • Angel Ortigoza

Buenas tardes, saludos desde Asunción a toda la comunidad de AL y el Caribe. Mi nombre es Angel, soy un constante viajero hacia el interior de mi país y quisiera colaborar con mis ya innumerables viajes y experiencias.
    A raíz de eso, deseo consultar con ustedes sobre algo:
    Estoy en Paraguay y no puedo editar lugares, agregar caminos, agregar barrios, tampoco agregar ningún tipo de establecimiento. ¿Hay restricciones por país? si es asi ¿Los lugares ya agregados en el interior de Paraguay, los hicieron desde otro pais? (de donde es posible editar)
    Si alguien me responde se me aclararían muchas dudas. (disculpen si es que no comprendo la manera en la que uno debe manejarse en el foro, aun soy bastante ignorante en eso)
    Atentos saludos.
    Angel.

Nicolas Lobos

Hola Angel,

como estas?

Claro, te comparto mi email, nicolas.lobos@here.com

Saludos

L.

seooo servicesss

This approach is an excellent content Document personally seen merit to present the software. Propose being very careful the things I needed to work out intend for long term future you should maintain just for stating a very remarkable content. ufabet911

seooo servicesss

This approach is an excellent content Document personally seen merit to present the software. Propose being very careful the things I needed to work out intend for long term future you should maintain just for stating a very remarkable content. thegiftio

seooo servicesss

I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. forex robot

seooo servicesss

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. forex robot

seooo servicesss

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. forex robot

seooo servicesss

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! forex robot

seooo servicesss

Say goodbye to stubborn cellulite with mesotherapy, a proven medical treatment that targets cellulite at its core. Injecting active solutions just beneath the skin’s surface, mesotherapy diminishes unsightly blemishes and restores smoothness. mesoterapia rassodante

seooo servicesss

Stay connected to the sports world with Lulu TV’s live broadcasts of overseas soccer matches, keeping you in the loop no matter where you are. 야구중계

seooo servicesss

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. forex robot

seooo servicesss

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! forex robot

seooo servicesss

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. forex robot

MUZAMMIL SEO MUZAMMIL SEO

Step up your TikTok game with our premium followers and likes service. Say goodbye to slow growth and hello to a thriving audience eager for your content. tiktok followers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.