Forums Eastern Europe Serbia Overa

This topic contains 20 replies, has 17 voice, and was last updated by Wear Ochre 3 weeks, 5 days ago
  • Maki Vranje

Overite ovaj kruzni tok! Molim vas obratite paznju poslednje na unose, Hvala.

Sinisa Miklauzic

Poštovani Maki,
    isprike na kasnijem javljanju, kružni tok je u bazi
    ako još nešto ne vrijedi s njim, molim vas da mi javite
    Pozdrav
    Siniša

Maki Vranje

Molim vas da overite ovaj kruzni tok.

Siniša Miklaužić

Zdravo Maki
    kružni tok smo ubacili prije mjesec dana. da li treba još nešto ubaciti/promijeniti?
    Srdačan pozdrav
    Siniša

Maki Vranje

Sinisa, kruzni tok je opet defektan, pogledaj.(fali deo kruznog toka).

Siniša Miklaužić

Zdravo Maki,

Ne znam zašto se dogodilo ovo, izgleda da vas je više radilo na tom kružnom toku
    generalno, da skratim priču, ovo je samo vizualno u Map Creatoru, ali sam svejedno popravio u glavnoj bazi (jer je kružni bio kvrgav) i sad bi sve trebalo opet biti ok (nadam se da će se brzo sinkronizirati u Map Creatoru)

mnogo hvala
    pozdrav
    Siniša

Mohagni Clothing

Discover the variety of New Lawn Dress Design online at Mohagni. We offer the best-grade lawn dresses online all over Pakistan. So, get your favorite lawn dresses online at amazing prices. Shop now!

Brent Cameron

duck life is one of the best adventure games available today.

Randall Garrison

A little introduction about this place slope unblocked and the services provided.

Shahtaj Qaiser

Buy your dream Walima bridal dress From Shahtaj Qaiser and make your Walima ceremony a truly unforgettable occasion. Choose from an extensive selection of colors and styles to find the perfect dress that reflects your unique personality and style. Shop Now!

zetisno zetisno

The film delves into complex familial chess online relationships, the search for identity, and the consequences of uncovering deep-seated secrets.

lucky suka

I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I am very happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: quordle

JESSICA CLERK

HARDCORE CYCLES was started in the Greater Philadelphia area by a group of tight friends with a passion for V-Twin performance aftermarket parts. They would sling parts at local swap meets or trade with friends all while wishing there was a one stop shop for performance parts especially relating to the Dyna and FXR scene – so they created their own.
    Visit : revolution performance

Byrd Franklin

this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. mario games

Deutuch Skin care

Deutech is one of the best Pakistani skin care brands. Explore a range of innovative and nourishing products designed according to your skincare needs. Embrace the beauty secrets of Pakistan with Deutech’s effective skincare solutions. Shop now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.