Forums Eastern Europe Northern Macedonia militarty object

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by orbor neee 6 months, 1 week ago
  • Daniel Varsakevski

this street is the entrance of a military object, no civilians are allowed. I think we should erase all streets inside?

Aleksandar Todorov

Dear Mr. Varsakevski,
    Military object you refer to as per official source is the National Military Academy. As such there is no need to be deleted streets inside, instead a proper coding conditions are applied which as per the HERE Map Creator mapping rules are called “Local vehicular traffic only”. That means there is controlled access for the once who are allowed to enter the academy. Should you like you can learn more in the Map Creator Help menu “Road attributes – 7 Road access”.
    In this case all streets inside the academy are coded accordingly. Please see inserted picture.
    And should you still have concerns, please let us know.
    Kind regards,
    The HERE Team

ava james

I am glad to see it thanks for sharing this. check this lightinthebox discount code

malcolm anderson

Thank you for sharing. I think in this article  wrote about this military object. I 3-d paragraph you can read about it.

orbor neee

The first Super Mario game, called “Super Mario Bros.,” was released in 1985 for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) console. Since then, the franchise has expanded to include numerous sequels, spin-offs, and remakes across different gaming platforms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.