Forums Eastern Europe Serbia Marking streets closed for works

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by HERE Map Creator Konstantina Kokkalis 4 years, 9 months ago
  • Vladan Aleksic

Extensive street works started in one long boulevard in Belgrade (Serbia) which has been closed from two days ago and will be for the next couple of months, causing heavy problems to the traffic. Of course, Here still provides the directions through it, since it has not been marked as closed. I tried to edit the street info, but there is only "sesional closures" section there.
    Any solution (do not rely on formal institutions like infrastructure owner or road works company, since they never care to submit formal info to Here Maps)?

HERE Map Creator Konstantina Kokkalis

Dear user,
    thank you for your input. When you select a segment of a street, on the left panel were the Road Attributes are, there is “Road Closures” info box (attached image)
    You can select the road stretch that is affected by these constructions and add the details under this box (dates and reason)

Regards

Vladimir Obradovic

Thank you for sharing the screenshot, unfortunately there’s no such option offered to me. Is this option country specific? Does this mean there is no other way for us to report a temporary closed road? Really boulevards are closed or are about to be closed in a couple of months.

Dear Vladimir,
    please accept my apologies for the late response. Can you report these closures in Map Creator and we will add them from that point?

Thank you in advanced,
    Konstantina

Vladimir Obradovic

Hello Konstantina,

Thank you for your response. The only way for me to report it is to start a discussion. The option to report it through the menu is not available in Serbia (per screenshot I shared above). Please let me know if there’s anything else I could do.

Thank you and all the best!

Hello Vladimir. Yes, this option for road closures is enabled for specific countries. If possible, please provide me information (coordinates maybe the best) via this topic and i will do this.
    Thank you for your support and efforts

Best regards,
    Konstantina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.