Forums Western Europe Sweden Mark boom or gate?

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Mikael Dúi Bolinder 5 years ago
  • Martin Andersson

    Is there any way to mark a road that is closed for traffic by a boom or a gate? For example. private roads or roads into military areas.

    Mikael Dúi Bolinder

    Du kan välja t.ex. “Local residents only”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.