Forums South East Asia Malaysia Map Update For Facebook Page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by Peter Groft 1 year ago
  • Zurich Insurance Malaysia

I am trying to update my Facebook Page’s map location (drop pin) but it doesn’t allow me to do that. When the pin is placed onto the position that I want and click save, an error message appears as below.

“An error occurred while saving Page information. Please make sure that the information is correct and valid.”

How do I fix this problem?

Ronny Mile

Hi,

Kindly check the Facebook Help Community Page for this error.
    The HERE Map Creator Discussion Board is only for Map Creator Issues or Error only

I hope it answers your question.

It’s not too late to wish you Happy New Year to Zurich Insurance Staff.

Cheers.

Zurich Insurance Malaysia

Hi Ronny, thank you for your reply. We have also contacted Facebook support team but they couldn’t help to rectify this issue and Facebook directed us to “here” for solutions. Nonetheless, Happy New Year to you and thanks!

Nolan Rodriguez

Anything new on this, i have the same issue.

Peter Groft

How to add Google Map to Facebook Page
    A short guide on adding map location on your page. For carrying it out, you don’t need a web developer or web programming skills.

Build your unique Map Location widget
    Get a plugin with a preferred layout and functions in our free configurator.

Get the individual code to embed the widget
    After you have configured your widget, you will acquire the unique code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.

Add the map widget to the Facebook page
    Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab

You’re done!
    Visit your Facebook page, to take a look at your map location.

Hope You Find This USeful,
    Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.