Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Map edits under review – 53.25762,-1.33736

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 2 months, 1 week ago
  • Mark Lacey Hatton

Hi All

I have added some new roads to the map on Dec 12 2022. Its a new build estate that i have moved into (Co ords – 53.25762,-1.33736)

I’m told that amazon use HERE maps and we are having issues with parcels going missing all over the estate. I have taken it upon myself to get the estate mapped to avoid this and to restore a “Prime” service (they cant deliver next day if they don’t know where the street is located!)

The changes have been sat at “Under Review” since i made them on the 12th Dec. How long does it take to get these changes live?

Please note – I have since made these changes on Google Maps, Waze and Ordinance Survey maps online and they are approved and in use. Whoever moderates these changes can use these sites to check the edits

Thank you in advance

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Mark,

I’ve endorsed your new road edits and added the named Heron Road as well. Of interest I’ve added the new build houses a little further south but don’t yet have street names for them. Please feel free to add them if you know them but be assured they will be added in due course.

Thanks, Ben

Mark Lacey Hatton

Thanks, Ben

I see the changes on the map editor now marked as resolved.

When will the HERE maps app update with these changes? Does it take a few weeks?

Thank you

FARJAD ZAGHI

Ben would you please take a look at my edits and update them,
    mainly PA-Id : 2mIhIQN2VZU2iO7w
    2 houses next to each other, one is 12 and the other is 12A.

spent a lot of time on my updates to make sure they are correct

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Farjad,

I’ve updated the house numbers to include 12a.

Thanks, Ben

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.