Forums Western Europe Switzerland local vehicular traffic split

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Eric Oeder 5 years, 7 months ago
  • Niels de Bruijn

The zones for" only local vehicular traffic" are split here, so people living between Hätzlergasse 1 and 30 are not allowed to drive in direction of Schlieren at this point.I'm trying to get this into the maps by having a connector without the restriction inbetween the zones, but maybe there's a better way.

Eric Oeder

Hi Niels,
    for that you have to split the link and make two out of one (by grabbing a shape point and “divide into two segments”). Then you can edit only the link for the different vehicular access.
    Let me know if you need further help

Best regards
    Eric

Niels de Bruijn

Well the Problem is, that both parts of the street are for local vehicular traffic only.
    From the city of Zurich you’re only allowed to enter Hätzlergasse if your destination is in it or at Meyers Obstgarten a little further up the street, but if you start or end in Hätzlergasse (the part of the city of Zürich) you’re only allowed to enter and leave from the city end of the street.
    On Mapilliary you can see, there is one sign (Zubringerdienst gestattet) at the start of Hätzlergasse and an other one where the houses end and the fields start.

Eric Oeder

Hi Niels,
    ok, thanks.
    Then it´s about specific RDM coding (“Restricted Driving Maneuvre”) and has to be geocoded in our Core Map. I will inform the Core Map Team. But I fear you won´t see the results of that coding later on in Map Creator properly. But, at least, it´s then part of the database and later on used in nav systems.

Best regards
    Eric

Eric Oeder

Hi Niels,
    I have got the info from the Core Map Team that the situation has been solved in the Core Map.

Thanks and best regards
    Eric

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.