Forums Eastern Europe Hungary Lakó-pihenő övezet

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by HERE Map Creator Konstantina Kokkalis 4 years, 7 months ago
  • Peter Vojnisek

Sziasztok!
    1037 Budapest, Nyereg út. Néhány héttel ezelőtt lakó-pihenő övezetté módosították a környéket. Az út teljes hosszában: Szépvölgyi úttól a Remetehegyi közig, valamint értelemszerűen a leágazó utak érintettek.
    A térképen beszerkesztettem, kérem szépen az elfogadását! A járókelőn korábban már téma volt, erről itt egy link:
    https://jarokelo.hu/bejelentesek/budapest/47961/lako-piheno-ovezet-kijelolesevel-kapcsolatos-problemak
    Az oldalon olvasható a Budapest KÖZÚT leve is, amely megerősíti az övezet kijelölését, valamint fénykép is található a tábláról.
    Köszönöm!
    Péter

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Peter Vojnisek.
    HERE Map Creator Konstantina Kokkalis

Hello Peter,
    thank you for helping us keeping our map up to date. Your edits have been accepted.

Best regards,
    Konstantina Kokkalis

Peter Vojnisek

Hi Konstantina,
    I am happy to help you keeping the map up to date. Thank you accepting my edits so fast.
    Unfortunately there are some segments unaccepted: sections of Nyereg road. Please review these edits also.
    Best regards,
    Peter

Hello Peter,
    are you sure there are unaccepted segments? In the attached image you can see all those that were updated and accepted. If there are more, can you please provide me some coordinates?

Best regards,
    Konstantina

Peter Vojnisek

Hi Konstantina,
    Thank you for double checking the changes. There are several unaccepted changes (Under Review) listed in the my feed menu in the Map Creator. There might be some caching delay in the system.
    The on-line map is not updated either.
    An example: https://wego.here.com/directions/drive/Sz%C3%A9pv%C3%B6lgyi-%C3%BAt-204b,-Budapest-1025,-Hungary:47.53816,19.01311/Remetehegyi-%C3%BAt-31,-Budapest-1037,-Hungary:47.53717,19.02391?map=47.53591,19.02196,16,normal&msg=Remetehegyi%20%C3%BAt%2031&avoid=carHOV
    The planned route passes through Nyereg road but in real world it is forbidden. I also attached some screenshots to help you.
    Best regards,
    Peter

Hello Peter,
    i have checked one by one your moderation and all of them were accepted yesterday by me. So don’t worry. You will soon see this in your panel. Regarding route planner, it takes some time to get aligned with Map Creator.
    Once again, thank you very much for all your efforts. Really appreciated. Hope to see more.

Best Regards,
    Konstantina

Peter Vojnisek

Hi Konstantina,
    Thank you for your double check. We have waited some weeks to allow the system to rebuild it’s database and allow the changes to reach the public map databases. Unfortunately there is still a problem on the map. I explain it here:
    If you click here: https://wego.here.com/directions/drive/Sz%C3%A9pv%C3%B6lgyi-%C3%BAt-204b,-Budapest-1025,-Hungary:47.53816,19.01311/Remetehegyi-%C3%BAt-31,-Budapest-1037,-Hungary:47.53717,19.02391?map=47.53813,19.0184,16,normal&msg=Remetehegyi%20%C3%BAt%2031&avoid=carHOV
    you can see the path is going through Nyereg way (see image1)
    Based on our last edit it is not a valid path, cars are not allowed to pass through.
    The legally valid path can be seen on the second image I attached to this post. Please help me to solve this issue.
    Best regards,
    Peter

Hello Peter,
    please accept my apologies for the delay of my response, but i was out of office. It could take up to a month to get aligned (depending on many reasons). To fasten up, i made directly changes in the database. Lets see in two weeks.

Best regards,
    Konstantina

Peter Vojnisek

Dear Konstantina,
    thank you very much for your help! Now it looks working as expected. 🙂
    Best regards,
    Peter

Hello Peter,
    that’s nice to hear. Thank you for all your efforts 🙂

Best regards,
    Konstantina

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.