Forums Eastern Europe Cyprus Kourion and British Overseas Territory

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by Tariq Rabia 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Vladimir Vysotsky

Here wego can’t start routing to the Kourion archaeological site. Also It’s not possible to add new places (ex. Kourion Beach) via mapcreator in this area: https://mapcreator.here.com/mapcreator/34.66319810925842,32.882894765998316,18,0,0

I believe it’s due to British Overseas Territory in the area. While de-facto there is no any obstacles to visit this area.
    Could you pls clarify this informaton and remove map restrictions on this areas.

HERE Map Creator Konstantina Kokkalis

Dear user,
    thank you for the feedback. Editing these areas, will soon be enabled. Routing seems to be working. Please see attached image.
    Regards,
    HERE Map Creator Greece-Cyprus

Vladimir Vysotsky

I can’t start routing to the Kourion archaeological site from Limassol in the ios app – the start route button is disable.
    If I choose a little another destination point on the B6 road – all works good. Pls see the screenhots

Dear user,
    in order for the system to start navigation to a desired location, you need to use your current location. From the second attached image, displaying the map, it seems that the start point, Lemesos, has been chosen manually. Is this correct? If yes then this is the reason. You can try similarly, with any other routing. If you choose manually a start point and a destination point, again the “start route” button would not be active. In the attached images you can see what we are saying. In the first image we have chosen manually a start point somewhere in Greece, and a destination point in the same administrative area. The “start route” button is not active. In the second image, were the start point is “your current location” the “start route” button is active. Same is for android too. Please check and let us know.
    Thank you

Vladimir Vysotsky

The “start route” button was inactive even If I used my current location as starting point and Kurion as destination point.
    And when I changed the destination point nearby to the B6 road – the routed started successfully.

Moreover, when my current location was near Kurion – the “start route” button was disabled and I coudn’t start routing to wherever. Only when I drove to the B6 road I could start the navigation. So I believe the issue is connected with some special status of British Overseas Territory in the map.

Dear user,
    thank you for sharing this information with us. We will investigate this and take necessary actions.
    Regards

Dear user, we would like to inform you that editing in those areas has been enabled.
    Regards

Vladimir Vysotsky

Good news, thank you

idf sdse

Orbee Guns are typically made from safe and non-toxic materials, making them suitable for use by children and adults alike. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and age recommendations to ensure proper usage and safety. See more detail here https://topplayguns.com/the-importance-of-fps-in-gel-blasters/

Tariq Rabia

Orbee Guns are toys that shoot small, soft balls called Orbeez. These guns are made from materials that are safe and not harmful to people, which means they can be used by both kids and adults. However, it’s really important to use them the right way and follow the rules provided by the company that makes them. These rules include things like the age of kids who can use them safely.

If you want to know more about Orbee Guns and whether they’re allowed or not, it’s a good idea to check with the people who make them or with adults who know about toy safety.

For more information, you can visit the link: https://kindsandtoys.com/toy-guns/orbeez-guns/are-orbeez-guns-illegal/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.