Forums North America United States Is This Platform Alive? Are Updates and Reviews Happening?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Aug Ram 1 year, 9 months ago
  • Aug Ram

My car’s navigation system uses Here Maps but it’s consistently been incorrect for an address I constantly have to visit. I’ve had problems with other people having to find this address from their vehicle’s which use Here Maps as well.. I made a request to correct this on Here Map Creator months ago but it’s still “Under Review”. This is an easily verifiable error in the address and I’m wondering when I can expect to get this reviewed. All other map and navigation platforms have this correct. I’m questioning if Here Maps is still actively reviewing edits and if so, what is the timeframe.

Paul Re

The exact same happened to me, only that after months in review, my edits disappeared.
    Quite disappointing.
    Can someone from the Here Maps team please address?

Aug Ram

That’s very frustrating. I can’t imagine putting in all this time to correct HERE Maps product and then have your effort be deleted after months of hoping the team will acknowledge it. I’m sorry that happened to you. I really hope they get back to us with some kind of answer.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Aug Ram.
    Alonso Victal Cano

Hi, can you please send an email to UScommunity@here.com

Aug Ram

Hello Alonso, thank you for sharing this email. I have reached out and hope my issue can be resolved through my communication with the team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.