Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Imported GPX Routes.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Ann Larsen 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Steve M

Hi.

Here WeGo brilliant for general GPS mapping. I signed up for the beta to enable other forms of transport (bicycle) but it seems the Android app has subsequently reverted back to the standard one.

I was also excited to find that I could upload a GPX route into HERE Map Creator (GraphHopper routes fantastic for cyclist to avoid main roads, unlike HERE routes). I had hoped that by doing so I could log on Here WeGo and find my route as a favourite. Sadly it was not to be.

How can I get a GPX route loaded into My Geospace into Here WeGo? Once there, hopefully Here WeGo will be able to follow it and give turn-by-turn directions.

I am finding it very difficult to do this in any app. It will be fantastic to be able to do it with Here WeGo.

Many thanks.

Steve.

Claire Robinson

Hi Steve,
    Thanks a lot for your post and comments.
    You are correct unfortunately at the moment you are unable to do this as currently the two Apps are not connected but we’re hoping later on this year or at some point in the future that this would be possible!
    Thanks again for using HERE maps and Apps 🙂

Eric Knaapen

Hi Claire, is it possible to import .gpx routes in Here wego?

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Eric,

You can indeed by clicking on ‘Your Geospace’ on bottom of the left hand menu. Currently GeoJson, KML, GPX, Shapefile or CSV formats can be uploaded.

If you load a GPX file, it will be shared with the community.

Thanks,

Ben

Ann Larsen

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately nothing shows on my left hand menu in my Android app. Im running a Danish version. Could that be an explanation?

BR,
    Mette

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.