Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador) • September 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm UTC
Find the road that has a bridge on it, by this I mean a road that passes over water, a railway or another road by means of a bridge or similar structure.
1. At the beginning of the bridge Right click your mouse and a menu will show, click on Shape Road.
2. Look for the Large Round Red Circle and move your mouse over to that, and then Right Clock on the circle and a menu will appear, click on Divide Road into 2 Segments.
3. Do the same for the other end of the Bridge.
4. To make sure the bridge is correctly aligned from end to end, move your mouse over the bridge and click on that road segment.
5. Two Red Diamonds will show, Left Click on your mouse and drag the bridge segment to your desired location.
6. Now you can tag this segment as a Bridge, so Left Click your mouse on the bridge segment and Road Attributes menu will show on the left, scroll down and open Structure Type.
7. Click on Bridge so its highlighted.
8. If the Bridge has a name you can enter it in the Road Name Box at the top of attributes menu. If it has no name then you do not need to do anything else.
9. Your edit is now complete so you can click Save
Images to show how above is done:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.