Forums Eastern Europe Russia How to Setup UCSF Webmail Outlook?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Kevin Martin 2 months, 4 weeks ago
  • John Dike

UCSF is a University of California, San Francisco, USA which was established in 1864. UCSF webmail has been created for better communication and also access only by UCSF staff or students. Let me tell you the setup of UCSF Webmail Outlook.
    1. First open MS Outlook
    2. Now click the “File” option and then “Add Account”
    3. Select “Email Account” fill in Your name, Email Address, and Password twice, and click on “Next”
    4. Settings will be automatically configured and then all is set to use your UCSF email on your device

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by John Dike.
    ali ft

All of the information you put in your post is good and can be very helpful. UpMusics

ali ft

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updatesMusic-Fa

John Dike

Thanks for you appreciation and I will post more good content for you in near future.

bla bling2

Looks so magical. I want to play immediately connect 4

salonisho Salonisho

thanks for sharing this post
    thats help people
    thank you

Salonisho

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by salonisho Salonisho.
    Kevin Martin

First, you will need to log in to your UCSF outlook account. After logging in, you will need to select settings from the top right corner. Then, select linked accounts in the menu.

Hot Stone Massage Services in Bend OR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.