If you want to how to turn off pop up blocker on avast you can follow the step given below:
1. From the apps tray of your computer screen, right-click on the Avast icon.
2. Now from all the options choose the Avast user interface.
3. Head to the “Performance” section and click “Do not Disturb Mode”
4. Here you will find various options, tick every option.
5. If you want to receive pop-ups and notifications from certain apps then uncheck accordingly.
Hopefully, the above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog on avast do not disturb list.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.