Forums Eastern Europe Russia How to Delete Telegram account

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voice, and was last updated by Kevin Martin 1 day, 17 hours ago
  • Alex Smith

In today’s time we have many messaging platform. Telegram is one of them. If you are already using telegram app and now you want leave you telegram for that you need to delete telegram account permanently. So, here I will you trick to delete your telegram account:

First you need to Open your Telegram app
    Click on Settings
    After that Click on “Privacy and Security
    Tap on Delete my account
    click on “If away for
    Now select your account automatically deleted after one, three, six, or 12 months of inactivity

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Alex Smith.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Alex Smith.
    mark wood

Open Telegram on Android and click on Settings.
    1. Over there, select the Privacy and Security tab.
    2. Scroll down to If Away for the section to automatically delete the account.
    3. Select the idle time frame after which your Telegram account will be disabled forever. You can choose from 1, 3, 6, and 12 months. https://kiddionsmod.com/

alexander will

Thank You for this such a very informative information ill just delete my brand https://gamingchew.com/ website account and create on real user name.

Diana Hemes

How to delete Telegram account permanently on Android
    Open Telegram on Android and click on Settings.
    Over there, select Privacy and Security tab.
    Scroll down to If Away for section to automatically delete account.
    Select the idle time frame after which your Telegram account will be disabled forever.

Regards,
    Diana

lamhao cc

Go to CHplay
    Type the search phrase “tải telegram
    Select uninstall

Kevin Martin

First, open the Telegram app on your device. Go to the Settings menu by clicking on the hamburger icon in the top left corner. From the Settings menu, select privacy and security. Scroll down and locate the delete my account option.

Affordable Sober Living in Denton County TX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.