max marrie • May 13, 2022 at 2:03 pm UTC
I hope you’re doing well.
I’m just concerned of how I may add my business address to the map creator. My company name is Metal Garden Screen, and my address is listed on Google Maps, but I’d like to add it to Map Creator as well. Please explain how this is possible??
Jan (HERE Moderator) • May 23, 2022 at 6:52 am UTC
- This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by max marrie.
please add your business as new Place at the recent location and fill in all details.
JanKevin Hutchison • July 14, 2022 at 12:52 am UTC
Max, just enter Mapcreator,
1. search (top left) for your address
2. Switch on “places” top right under your sign on.
3. Select “add place”
4. place in position next to the street number, be sure to move the street marker to the entrance if there is any doubt such as a big site.
5. Add the place name and any other details about the business.
Jobs done.Kevin Hutchison • July 14, 2022 at 12:58 am UTC
Elliot, I am not sure if you meant to say you had added Max’s request or had the same problem adding ABC home help either way I could not find what country let alone the address.Debra Yosaf • March 2, 2023 at 11:46 am UTC
I’m going to share with you the straightforward approach I used when working with the top article writing services provider. Create a Google My Business profile for your firm and include the address. Find a local business listing website through Google, and then put your company there with the correct address that you specified in your Google Business Profile. By doing this, you can include your business in your preferred location.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.