Forums Middle East and Africa Angola how do you add an address using gps coordinates?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Seong Arisu 1 month ago
  • galinha cacuaco

I know the GPS coordinates to point exact location – but do not know how to use those to point location in map and streets in the area have no identified name in the map and houses have no numbe nor post code

semra memis

Hello Galinha,

You can search the coordinates and edit the roads etc via local knowledge or local websites. But for some rural areas maybe even local websites won’t be enough.

How many location do you need to edit ? Maybe I can try to find a source for you. πŸ™‚

Is Laxmi

Welcome to our http://AllAreInvited.com

Seong Arisu

The diverse facilities at κ°•λ‚¨νœ΄κ²Œν…” offer something for everyone. I’m excited to explore all they have to offer.

Seong Arisu

Unwind and revitalize at κ΄‘μ£Όνœ΄κ²Œν…”, where comfortable spaces, varied massages, and top-notch service ensure your ultimate relaxation.

Seong Arisu

When in ꡬ미, I always make time for κ΅¬λ―Ένœ΄κ²Œν…”. It’s a place of pure relaxation and bliss.

Seong Arisu

If you’re in need of a stress-relief haven, κΉ€ν¬νœ΄κ²Œν…” is the place to be. The massages work wonders, and the staff is attentive.

Seong Arisu

Spectacular Views: λ‚¨μ–‘μ£Όνœ΄κ²Œν…”‘s location offers stunning city views. Serenity meets urban charm.

Seong Arisu

A visit to λŒ€κ΅¬νœ΄κ²Œν…” is a break from the ordinary. Treat yourself to a luxurious, revitalizing experience.

Seong Arisu

λŒ€μ „νœ΄κ²Œν…” exceeded my expectations. It’s a sanctuary of relaxation in the bustling city.

Seong Arisu

I appreciate how λ™λŒ€λ¬Ένœ΄κ²Œν…” combines physical and mental well-being. The meditation sessions were a pleasant surprise.

Seong Arisu

λΆ€μ‚°νœ΄κ²Œν…” offers a peaceful oasis. Whether you need stress relief or want to improve your well-being, it’s the go-to spot.

Seong Arisu

Impeccable hygiene standards make λΆ€μ²œνœ΄κ²Œν…” stand out from the rest.

Seong Arisu

μˆ˜μ›νœ΄κ²Œν…” offers a range of services, making it suitable for everyone.

Seong Arisu

μ•ˆμ‚°νœ΄κ²Œν…” is a hidden gem for relaxation. With professional therapists and a calming setting, it’s perfect for relieving stress.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.