Forums Eastern Europe Slovakia HERE map errors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by Karter221 Harold 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Ján Fašanga

Hello, I want to share with you another bad experience from yesterday. I needed to navigate with the village of Little Ruskov to the village of Great Ozorovce.Navi calculated a quick route so started on the road 3635.
    To my surprise after a few kilometers, Navi let me turn to a dirt muddy road.Photo with Google maps in the attachment. The same route I put into Google maps and was correct. Road as a road. I have a navi MIB2.5 Columbus and is useless when it can’t navigate properly.
    I express dissatisfaction with HERE maps.

S. V.

Dobrý deň pán Fašanga,
    Skontrolovali sme trasovanie v natívnom prostredi HERE máp (priložený obrázok) a naviguje na vami zvolenej trase správne. Napriek tomu nespevnené no stále zjazdné cesty sú štandardne súčasťou máp. Pokiaľ vás váš navigačný produkt naviguje nesprávne, skúste si skontrolovať nastavenia. Často sa stáva, že zákazníci majú zahrnuté do výpočtu trasy aj nespevnené cesty. Prípadne sa obráťte na výrobcu vašej navigácie.
    HERE mapu nájdete na https://wego.here.com/

Ďakujeme

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing I am glad to see it. check this lightinthebox discount code

Karter221 Harold

When i stunned while using the research people meant to makes unique post awesome. Superb pastime! ufabet777

Karter221 Harold

This really which means delightful not to mention original. I just absolutely adore typically the styles not to mention anyone who will become it again in your mailing could be cheerful. транспорт с платформа

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.