Forums Caribbean and South America Brazil Hello Here WeGo !! I’m new to the app !!

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Melanie Ribeiro 3 years, 11 months ago
  • CeliosRep Representacoes

HELLO GOOD DAY.
    MY NAME IS CELIO SILVA.
    I’m from the capital of Manaus, Amazonas, northern Brazil, southern South America.
    I am 42 years old, I am a car and motorcycle driver, I know a lot about the traffic routes in my city, even so I am adept at using the maps that exist, one of which is currently Here WeGo. Mainly because this new app, tells me the new names given the city streets, where the app of the other company has not yet made the necessary changes, so I became interested in this.

note: I don’t know another language!
    I’m translating on the internet … kk

I decided to enter the Here Wego forum, to answer the first question, which is important for me to know.

First: The company, your app and or your database, is supplied through which source of information ???; referring to the information here of my region, city.
    And, second: this information, I believe that, they were all well analyzed, referring to those that already existed together with the other companies in the same branch that already serve ??

any previous contact, you can send to my email: celiosrepresentacoes@gmail.com
    that I will be answering.
    from now on, grateful for the attention and until the next contact.

Melanie Ribeiro

Bom dia Célio,

Tudo bom?

Meu nome é Melanie Ribeiro e eu sou uma das funcionárias da HERE responsáveis pelo nosso programa de mapeamento colaborativo aqui no Brasil.
    Seja bem-vindo ao Map Creator.
    Respondendo às suas questões:
    – A HERE é uma empresa com mais de 30 anos no mercado produzindo seus próprios mapas/base de dados diariamente através da coleta de dados no local, parcerias com órgãos de governo e mapeamento colaborativo. Temos equipes de analistas de mapas distribuídos em 6 cidades só aqui no Brasil, utilizando nosso conhecimento local para estar constantemente atualizando as informações. Manaus é uma das cidades na qual temos trabalhado com prioridade e, por isso, os bons resultados que você comentou.
    A ideia desse programa de mapeamento colaborativo é contar com o apoio de nossos usuários, que utilizando seu conhecimento local poderão contribuir com as alterações refletindo a realidade o mais rápido possível.
    Lembrando apenas que todas as edições passam por um processo de moderação e validação internos para garantir que a qualidade dos mapas continue seguindo o mesmo padrão de sempre.

Se você tiver mais alguma dúvida, é só falar conosco.

Atenciosamente
    Melanie Ribeiro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.