Forums Western Europe Switzerland data quality

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Georg Herrig 5 years, 8 months ago
  • Stefan Trachsler

Hi

It seems that the data quality is quite poor in Switzerland. I could provide you may sampled where the street signaling has changed many years ago and your map is still showing the wrong old speed limits.

Are you interested to look into some concrete samples and hopefully have the data quality increased in the future?

regards
    Stefan

PS: I own currently a BMW and I am nearly daily upset with the poor quality of the speed limits shown

Georg Herrig

Hi Stefan, thanks for your statement. We use several sources to update our map attributes (like speed limits), and one of these sources is our Map Creator community. Please send us some examples via mapcreatorswiss@here.com and we will have a look at it. Of course, we invite you to use our Map Creator to work on and adapt the speed limits where you find any errors. Please have also in mind that car manufactures update their maps only a few times a year, a fact which we also regret.
    P.S. If you like to we can continue this conversation also in German

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.