Forums Western Europe Germany Closed road

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by Konstantin Soyka 5 years, 10 months ago
  • Konstantin Soyka

This section of the street has been closed many years ago and became part of the property in the "triangle" of Lindenstraße; L42, Wiesenweg & this closed road.
    Today the remaining functional junction is Lindenstraße; L42 with Wiesenweg.

Eric Oeder

Hi Konstantin,
    thanks for the information.
    I will forward this to our Core Map Team that perform the necessary coding changes accordingly. Keep you informed when I will get further info.

Best regards
    Eric

Eric Oeder

Hi Konstantin,
    should be solved now.
    Thanks and kind regards
    Eric

Konstantin Soyka

Hi Eric,
    what’s the status for this issue?
    As of today I can still see the closed road section in MapCreator and wego.here.com.
    I attached a photo that I took this weekend. You can see that on the closed road (right one) there is now a small building.

Thanks,
    Konstantin

Bernd Gehle

Hi Konstantin
    In MapCreator it`s all right now
    Best regards –
    Bernd

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Bernd Gehle.
    Konstantin Soyka

Hey guys,
    the fix has been reverted again?? I can again the complete segemnt in MapCreator.
    Is there a conflicting other data source that is always overwriting the change of MapCreator?
    Then it should be fixed there, too.

Eric Oeder

Hi Konstantin,
    please have a look to the Access Characteristics (in MC “Vehicular Access”). The link is open for “No Through Traffic”.
    If you think the link should be disconnected at the NW side please go ahead and do so.

Best regards
    Eric

Konstantin Soyka

You can clearly see in the photo I attached to this thread that the street is closed. It’s not even open for pedestrians. There is a building on the street surrounded by a fence. It’s private ground. The street link should be removed completely. It’s also not relevant for pedestrian routing.

Eric Oeder

Hi,
    I mad some changes. Please check for housenumbers now. The house visible on the picture has number 6 or is it an additional number? If so please add that one.

BR, Eric

Konstantin Soyka

Thx for the fix!

Housenumbers are correct. Attached a screenshot of geoportal Brandenburg which indicates private ground, houses & house numbers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.