Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Centre of post code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 5 years, 3 months ago
  • David Lewis

How do I alter the centre of a Post code. I am listed as the centre of my local Post code but the reality is I am at the end of my own private road a dead end. Other people cannot access the other address listed on the post code the whole Hamlet has the same Post code but many do not have a street / road name just the hamlet as a address the famous phase is ” the sat Nav sent me here * people are now dim they cannot understand the Post Code is not the address it’s the area. I need to move the centre to the real centre of the area on the main “A” road. Can any one help. I have added roads that were not on the map before as unnamed road but it has not helped.

Arturs Bekeris

Hello David,

Thank you for your feedback.

At the moment it is not possible to adjust postal codes in Map Creator. That being said, would it be possible for you to send me an e-mail with exact location and the right centre of postal code at arturs.bekeris@here.com? I’ll forward your feedback to my colleagues, who will make this adjustment then.

Once again, thank you David.

Best regards,
    Art

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi David,

The postcode has been moved as you suggested to the A5004/Long Hill so that it now sits in the centre of the area it serves.

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.