Sumanth Bagapalli • April 4, 2018 at 8:01 am UTC
Dr Sumanth Reddy Bagapalli (Sam Reddy) is a comprehensive cosmetic, implant, and family dentist who takes great pride in treating his patients and keeping their smiles healthy and beautiful.
From a simple filling to full mouth rehabilitation, Dr Reddy is very keen on picking the finest materials and delivering an exquisite result, all the while forming lasting relationships with his patients.
– 1 Hour Zoom Whitening Special $550 Save $250 (In-Office Bleaching)
– Take Home Teeth Whitening Special $250 Save $150
– Bleaching for $250
– Free Consultation
– Free Consultation
Same Day Emergency Appointment Guarantee
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– 6-monthly FREE checkup for kids under 18yrs of age
– Bulk Bill Child Dental Benefits Schedule up to $1,000
– Bulk billing for children who are eligible for dental treatments through Medicare
NIB and HCF
– borrow unto $9000
– pay 20% of the total cost of the treatment and the rest of 80% pay it off in 15months time at 0% interest rate
– 15 months to repay, fortnightly
– 39$ one off admin fee
– 3$ per fortnight as processing fee (that is 90$ over the entire term)
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Mon, Wed and Thurs 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tue and Fri 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sat 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
*Only by appointment after 5pm or on Saturdays
On-site parking from 1pm onwards. There is also plenty of off-street parking available. We are on the ground level, making it easy and convenient for someone who uses wheelchairs and bringing prams along with them.
34B Kelton Street, Cardiff, NSW 2285
Phone : (02) 4954 6888
Website: https://cardiffdentistry.com.au/Sumanth Bagapalli • May 16, 2022 at 5:24 am UTC
– Bulk Bill Child Dental Benefits Schedule up to $1,026Sumanth Bagapalli • March 29, 2023 at 6:02 am UTC
New address of Cardiff Dental
30 Veronica Street, Cardiff NSW 2285Sumanth Bagapalli • April 27, 2023 at 5:00 am UTC
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
– Up to $1,052 worth of dental treatments over two years
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.