Forums Eastern Europe Georgia Business setup in dubai freezone

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Burdo Guno 8 months, 4 weeks ago
  • timo thyrio

Dubai free zones are designated areas within the emirate that provide a business-friendly environment for both local and international investors. Business setup in dubai freezone These free zones offer unique advantages such as 100% foreign ownership, tax exemptions, repatriation of profits, and simplified company registration processes. Currently, there are over 30 free zones in Dubai, each catering to specific industries and sectors, including technology, finance, logistics, media, healthcare, and more.

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by timo thyrio.
    lucas bravo

Business setup services also aid in opening corporate bank accounts in Dubai. Amer Services They have established relationships with local banks and can facilitate the account opening process. This assistance ensures a smooth and efficient setup for financial operations, enabling businesses to start their activities promptly.

Kentrell Gigi

Hey guys! Could you please tell me about the DED license in Dubai cost? Thanks in advance for your answers!

John Staples

Unfortunately, I have no clue about how much a DED license in Dubai costs but I am sure other users will help you!

Burdo Guno

Hey! As I know, a ded license cost in Dubai varied depending on the type of business activity and the company’s legal structure. The cost ranged from AED 3,000 to AED 10,000 or more for commercial licenses, and there were additional fees for professional and industrial licenses.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.