Forums Western Europe Belgium Better possibilities to correct speed limits for proper ISA functioning

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Kleoniki Rerra 4 years, 7 months ago
  • Geert van Waeg

ISA (Intelligent Speed Adaptation) is available in some cars now, and will become mandatory for new model cars in the EU in 2021. They work on a combination of sign recognition by the camera of the car and map info, such as here. Our car uses Here.
    In order to make people accept ISA, it should be comfortable and accurate. It works rather well, but there are places where our car uses an wrong speed limit. When I look at the information in webcreator, I see that most of the places where our car is wrong, the Here information is wrong. I did correct already a number of segments, but it is a very tedious job, as every street is divided up in many segments.
    It would be extremely helpful in case HERE could make it possible to select several segments at once (control key?) and allow changing the speed limit for all those segments in one go. I understand that this should not be applied to all the properties of all segments, but for Max speed that should be perfectly possible.
    It would also be helpful to have a list (when you logged in) of all the “pending” changes, so that one does not do the same work over again a week later as he/she did not remember what he/she changed already the previous time.

I enter this now in Belgium (since I live in Brussels), but this feature could of course be implemented worldwide. This could be an extreme valuable help for road safety and driver comfort. Thanks

geert

Kleoniki Rerra

Dear Geert,
    Thank you for highlighting this. Your feedback is really helpful for us so we can try to improve your Map Creator experience. The appropriate team had been notifying for your input and take into consideration your suggestions.
    Regarding the multiple selection of roads in the help pages under the tips and tricks you can find the keyboard shortcuts https://mapcreator.here.com/mapcreator/help/map-creator-basics/tips-and-tricks/
    But this cannot be use at the moment for speed limits or average speed because other rules applied to them. So please for the moment don’t use the multiple selection option for it.
    Once again thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Kleoniki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.