Forums Eastern Europe Bosnia and Herzegovina again, and again, and again… :(

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by ava james 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Mladen Savić

Dear editors, can you give me an answer why do not you agree to change traffic directions in this one-way street?
    You do not have to believe me to know that the mandatory movement direction has been changed, you do not have to have parapsychological powers to see it.
    Just check with the tools you own, make sure the cars really move in the direction I've tagged … but it's so hard, right?

Mladen Savić
    Natalia Vignjevic

Hi Mladen,
    thanks again for the picture! You are right, the edit is approved (the edit is updated in the base) and the road is in one way now. Every time you add a change in MapCreator, the edit needs to be reviewed, so thanks again for attaching the picture as a proof.
    If you find there is a situation where your edits are rolled back or you found other issues, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on my email 🙂

We are in contact, best regards,
    Natalia

Mladen Savić

Hi Natalia!

Are you going to be surprised when you see that an unknown genius canceled the correction, and returned the wrong situation? The street is one way but again in the opposite direction…

I do not know why I’m thinking about motives from myth about Sisifo?

Natalia Vignjevic

Hi Mladen,

please take a look at the picture in attachment. If we understood correctly, the road is in one way from Ulica Srđe Zlopogleđe?

Thanks 🙂
    Natalia

Mladen Savić

Hi Natalia!

Earlier the alowed way was from the street Srđe Zlopogleđe, but now the opposite direction is allowed – from the street Vojvode Stepe,.

Natalia Vignjevic

Hi Mladen,

we have changed the direction of the one-way road.
    Thank you for contributing and for helping us make the map better 🙂

All the best,
    Natalia

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing this information check this about budgeting ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.