Forums South Asia India Addres of Durga Temple, Jamnagar Bengali Association, Jamnagar

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Mudrika Shakdwipee 4 years, 4 months ago
  • Soumendra Nath Thakur

Address of the feature, "Durga Temple, Jamnagar Bengali Association" is Behind Ashutosh Petrol Pump, Bedi Port Rd, Bedi, Bedeswer, Jamnagar 361009 but the map creator does not allow to add the original address rather compels to name the addresses road as Bedi, or Bedeswer but none, how can I resolve said address problem?

Mudrika Shakdwipee

Thank you for your input. we have few rule to update the place name and its address. the area name can’t be updated at house no. we have to add house of the place there if there is any. I hope this makes this clear. Road name can be updated by selecting the road and adding the another name as per your local knowledge.Request you to use feedback option to provide us input on correct area name as per your local knowledge. We value the input of your local knowledge If you would like more support on how to best represent these changes, I would be happy to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.