Forums Western Europe Netherlands, The 500 internal server error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Aashray Jahiem 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Martijn W

This morning I edit in Forefox a few area’s, but a few times the map isn’t loading. And then I receive the message 500 internal server error. Sometimes my edit’s aren’t saved.

Eric Oeder

in those cases better to wait a bit or leave the MC for a while. If you detect that after refreshing it doesn´t become better than really wait or postpone your edits to avoid loss of changes. So better save than sorry…

Eric Oeder

there are bigger server problems at the moment. So please wait some time until these are fixed.
    Sorry for that…

Peter Groft

Try Reloading the Page.
    Clear Your Browser Cache.
    Check Your Server Logs.
    Check for Errors in Establishing a Database Connection.
    Check Your Plugins and Themes.
    Reinstall WordPress Core.
    Check for Permissions Error.
    Increase PHP Memory Limit.

Greetings,
    Peter

Jamal Saynar

I’m considering renting a dedicated server with a GPU for my project, which requires high performance in graphics processing and data visualization. I’m looking for a provider that specializes in such servers and provides reliable services with adequate support.

Aashray Jahiem

I recently encountered a similar problem and can share my experience. In the process of searching for a dedicated server with gpu I noticed several providers that specialize in such services. After careful research, I chose a provider that provides reliable servers with high-performance GPUs and adequate technical support. My project runs successfully on their servers and I’m happy with the result. If you are interested, I can share details about my choice and experience with this provider.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Aashray Jahiem.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.