Forums Eastern Europe Russia СПб с Шафировского на КАД

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voice, and was last updated by Rebecca bethany 1 month, 2 weeks ago
  • Николай Андрущенко

Едем по Шафировскому на КАД. Навигатор предлагает двигаться в сторону крематория. Я, конечно, понимаю, что на стенде он упомянут, но как-то становится не по себе, когда вместо КАДа тебе предлагают ехать в крематорий. Желательно поменять подсказку.

Николай Андрущенко

Видите, тут на стенде упомянут не только «Крематорий», но и «Кольцевая автодорога». Поэтому есть все законные основания в подсказке предлагать ехать на КАД, а не в крематорий.

lucky suka

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I’m glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing! foodle

peter parker

Санкт-Петербург, Развязка КАД с Шафировским проспектом: вся необходимая информация на карте. word search

uda joni

Я думаю, что это фантастическая статья, и я очень ценю, что вы сообщили мне об этом. Это именно то, что я надеялся найти, и я очень надеюсь, что вы продолжите делиться контентом такого высокого качества в ближайшие годы., Percetakan online 24 jam.

anisa jessie

It’s absolutely wonderful. I appreciate you giving us such a good article. You might be interested in something.
    outlook

Rebecca bethany

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.
    hotmail

Rebecca bethany

It’s fantastic in every way. Thank you for providing us with such an excellent article. There could be anything that interests you.
    gmail

Rebecca bethany

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog
    gmail

Rebecca bethany

I’ve been researching a very interesting subject, and I believe this to be among the most crucial details. And I enjoyed reading your post. I appreciate you sharing!
    whatsapp web

anisa jessie

It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in.
    facebook messenger

anisa jessie

excellent written article. it’ll be supportive to each person who makes use of it, which include me. preserve doing what you’re doing can’t wait to read more posts.
    telegram

anisa jessie

It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in.
    chatgpt

mark john

Balance is really important. I set hard boundaries for the day and turned off communications. I’m a heavy believer in Slack’s snooze feature and in deleting Slack from my phone when I go on gmail login. I really try to take that seriously with my team and try to be visible with this approach because it rubs off on the team and culture.

mark john

Responding to an hotmail.com feedback post asking for the feature, a Microsoft team member wrote earlier this week “We’ve actually been working on Dark Mode for a few months now and you can expect this in the product soon.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.