Forums Western Europe Belgium How to upload Map Creator updates in the navigation system of my car?

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Map Creator Benelux 5 years, 3 months ago
  • G D

I sruggle to understand how MapCreator works.
    I understand it can be used to bring modification to the existing Here maps. and there is some sort of qualitycheck/verification process.
    I struggle to understand how those approuved updates can then later be upladed on my navigation system in my car.

If I create an update in Map Creator, how can I get my updates loaded in the navigation system in my car ?
    How can I get the updates of a given region uploaded on my car ?

Map Creator Benelux

Hallo,
    Thank you for your message. Yes, we do have quality check and verification process of the edits. Attached please find the process explained. In general, different car manufacturers take our map updates at different intervals and have their own data processing period. Thus this may take longer than you think you receive these changes into your car. You also need to ensure you update your car with these latest updates, either purchasing from navigation.com, or your car dealership.

Kind regards,
    Alicja

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.