Forums General Adding a location on Facebook

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Jasper Wilde 1 week, 4 days ago
  • Tatjana Todorova

Hi,
    I have a business page on Facebook, and it is not possible to add the location of my store. The category is women clothing store and when I add the address and the city, it take me to the Atlantic ocean. Facebook Help Center addressed me to you, in order to help me. I have my here account and I was able to add my store on your map, but on Facebook it is just not possible. I do not understand what seems to be the problem. I have tried everything, changing the address, changing the category, everything that was suggested but no success.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Thanks in advance,
    Tatjana Todorova

Jasper Wilde

Breaking Free from Limiting Patterns: Armed with knowledge of their enneagram test, individuals can begin to unravel the unconscious patterns and behaviors that hold them back. Through mindfulness practices, self-reflection, and therapeutic techniques, they can break free from limiting beliefs and habitual responses, paving the way for personal growth and fulfillment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.